Sunday, December 10, 2006

leaving the mountain

It's not often people are whining about Arizona being cold but we will be leaving Prescott and going to the Bullhead City, AZ and Laughlin, NV area and we're excited that finally we'll be back where its warm. It has been too cold up here to go outside and do any wood carving.

They say there are a lot of Javalinas and Coyotes around here, so its easy to talk myself out of setting out alone for a walk in the chilly temperatures. I see men out walking with a big stick. I could do that....or I could just skip it.

Not too long ago while out for a walk, I was bitten by a stray dog and had to endure the series of rabies shots. I will stay indoors and work on my beads.

In just a few days we will be joined by cousins. We will spend Christmas and New Years with them. Of course, I'd rather be with my grandkids, but since there are hundreds of miles between us, cousins will have to do. Donna and Galen are fun and we will enjoy their company.

No comments: