Saturday, December 02, 2006

Nice to spend time with family

Since we've been up here in the chilly mountains of the Prescott, AZ area, (That's where my husbands kids are), we have enjoyed several meals together with the family. There is just no substitute for family. Since we aren't close to mine, I'm so happy to be here with his. It's getting close to Christmas though and then I will wish I were with my kids. We are far away out here in AZ.

Many people we have met have resolved this issue. They have Christmas at Thanksgiving or have the kids come to them for Christmas. So far we have not stayed in one place, long enough or been in a place we could invite anyone to. Hopefully, by next year we will have a house to supplement our full time RV lifestyle and we can invite them all to come. I don't suppose they will, but we'll invite them.

A house! Think of it!

No comments: