Friday, May 11, 2007

We are so blessed!

I would have guessed that a few residents would start whining about the temperatures as it heads into the 100's, but no, I think everyone is just so glad to be here in Sun city, that they are willing to take a few hot weeks.

Friday night for us is a Fish Fry with friends. This morning I took advantage of the fitness center. The only challenge I thought, was to get there and get home before it gets too hot, but I ran into one lady in the restroom who had just finished with aerobics, was just heading in to work out and then she would follow that with a visit to the pool. Perhaps she was't traveling by golf cart and had a/c in her car. But, what struck me was that she was more interested in how much better she felt with all this exercise and I was impressed. Maybe in time I will be less concerned with getting home to avoid the heat of the day.

At any rate, to live in Sun City is to live a blessed life. For that I am grateful.

No comments: